EDUCATION & SKILLS:
· High school degree. Instituto Ntra. Madre de la Merced. Graduation 1987. Córdoba, Argentina.
· At the present, Senior student at Utah Valley University. Mayor: Bachelor in Fine art with emphasis in Photography.
· Minor: Spanish.
· Minor: Digital Media.
· Photogravure Workshop at DuToit Photogravure. July 2016
· Efficient in the use of: Windows, Word, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design, Audition, Premiere Pro, Camera Raw, Bridge, Lightroom.
· Documentary, Portrait, Product, Fine Art Photography.
· Languages: English, Spanish.
. Internship with the Utah Valley University Marketing Department (Fall 2018)
. At the present, Photographer for the Utah Valley University Athletics Department.
CONTESTS AND AWARDS
_ Woodbury Art Museum. SAS. Award Juror Special Mention. Dark Room Print Portrait. “Gone”
_ Woodbury Art Museum SAS. Dark room Print. Man Portrait.
_ Woodbury Art Museum SAS. Flowers. Photography.
_ General Endowment Scholarship. Fall Semester
_ General Endowment Scholarship. Spring Semester
_Touchstone Magazine. “Desaparecidos”. Photography
_Woodbury Art Museum. SAS. “Cat Wire Sculpture”
_ http://www.mormonnewsroom.org/article/global-gift-gratitude Digital Photography
_ Uncommon Ground. The National Park Service. 100 Years in Utah. Department of Art and Design. “Looking Through” Photography. P 72,73.
_ JoAnn O Keller Scholarship. Fall 2017
_ Touchstone magazine: “La Boca”. Photography.
_ Touchstone Magazine: “You’re not alone” Third Place Art.
_ Essais Magazine. “News” Photogravure.
_ Warp + Wave. “Limbo” Photography.
_ Woodbury Art Museum. SAS. “Diligence” Photogravure.
_ JoAnn O Keller Scholarship. Spring 2018
_ Woodbury Art Museum, SAS. "Encounter" Multimedia.
_ Woodbury Art Museum, SAS. "Impenetrable" Multimedia
_ Woodbury Art Museum, SAS. "One Summer at Capitol Reef" Palladium Series.
_ Woodbury Art Museum, SAS. "Cowboy", Book, Press Print.
_ Arthur Futurus. Lands & Legends. Department of Art and Design Book. Photographs.